Level 3 Tie-On Surgical Masks
Call For Price
- High Barrier face mask for high-risk medical procedures involving spray and splatter.
- ASTM F2100-11 - Level 3 Barrier
- Fluid resistant @ 160 mmHg equivalent to arterial blood pressure
- BFE and PFE filtration efficiency > 98% @ 0.1micron assures a high level of protection against potential sources of infection
- Single pleat design (will not lint, tear or shred), prevents the pooling of fluids and cross contamination
- Useful for laser procedures that generate airborne particles
- Delta-P: Less than or equal to 2.5
- Flammability: Class 1.
- Single-use only.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 50 Per Box, 40 Boxes Per Case